All participants in Rockland Rowing programs are required to complete the following:
- register and pay in prior to their first day
- waiver for liability and insurance
- emergency contact and medical permission
- certificate of competence for swimming
- financial assistance form (optional)
- additionally, those registered to race will also need to sign up for an annual individual USRowing basic membership ($7.75 admin fee, good for one year from the month of purchase). The club code is HRV4T. Rowers wishing to compete at regional and national championships i.e. competitive youth and adult team rowers will need to upgrade to the USRowing championship membership ($45 fee for ages 26 and under, $65 for ages 27 and over).