All participants in Rockland Rowing programs are required to complete the following:
- register and pay in full prior to or on the first day.
- waiver for liability and insurance
- (at the beginning of every calendar year).
- emergency contact and medical permission form
- certificate of competence for swimming form
- financial assistance form (optional)
- additionally, those registered to race will also need to sign up for an annual individual USRowing basic membership ($7.75 admin fee, good for one year from the month of purchase). The club code is HRV4T. Rowers wishing to compete at regional and national championships i.e. competitive youth and adult team rowers will need to upgrade to the USRowing championship membership ($45 fee for ages 26 and under, $65 for ages 27 and over).
All rowers should familiarize themselves with the safety video and review it periodically.
Check out resources provided by USRowing to learn all about the basics of rowing.
Our competitive team student-athletes have been recruited for rowing to Binghamton, Boston College, Bucknell, Buffalo, Canisius, Colgate, Columbia, Cornell, Delaware, Drexel, Fairfield, Fordham, Hamilton, Harvard, Hobart, Iona, Lehigh, Marist, Ohio State, Sacred Heart, Syracuse, Temple, Tufts, UCLA, UNC, USC, Williams, and Wisconsin.
To learn more about the college recruiting process, please see below: