Rockland Lake State Park entrance fee
Beginning in April every year, Rockland Lake State Park charges a fee for park access on the weekends in the spring and fall and everyday during the summer. There are no exceptions or discounts for rowers.
Families have a few options:
- Drop-off/pick-up before passing the toll booth
- Pay the $8 daily fee
- Purchase an annual Empire Pass good for entrance to RLSP as well as many other NY State Parks through the end of the year. The Pass is available in March at a preseason discount of $65. Beginning April 1st the pass returns to the regular fee of $80. It is a wallet sized card that can be share with a household and is not assigned to a specific vehicle. To purchase:
- Order Online
- In-Person (annual pass only): For fastest service, visit your nearest state park (call for hours and credit card capability) or state park regional office. Pay by credit card, check or money order payable to "NYS Parks" or cash. RLSP Park Office: (845) 268-3020
- By Phone: The annual Empire Pass is available online and in-person only at this time.
- Mail: The annual Empire Pass is available online and in-person only at this time.