12TH ANNUAL PULL WITH PURPOSE ROW-A-THON fundraisER
Saturday, March 10, 2018
Adler Community Room (near the ice-skating rink)
Palisades Mall, West Nyack, NY
8:30am-10am RRA team relay indoor rowing competition
10am-12noon FREE indoor rowing introduction for the public. Drop-ins welcome!
ways to give
The success of this event, along with generous donations from individuals and businesses, helps us achieve our mission to improve people's lives through rowing.
- Online donations are easily accepted using the donate button on this page.
- Donations are also accepted by check payable to “Rockland Rowing” with PWP fundraiser in the memo line and name of person you are supporting. Please give it to a rower or mail it to:
Rockland Rowing PO Box 7, Nyack, NY 10960
- Matching Gifts: Does your employer match your giving? Contact your HR Director.
- Local businesses have the opportunity to advertise on our event t-shirt with a donation if received by March 5th: $250 - small business logo | $500 - medium business logo | $1,000 - large business logo
- Our most generous donors will have their name engraved on a plaque at our Rockland Lake training facility. Those who do so by March 5th will receive recognition on our event t-shirt as well.
Golden Oar Level $2,000 and up
Silver Oar Level $1,000 and up
Bronze Oar Level $500 and up
Rockland Rowing holds two annual fundraisers designed to generate the vital dollars necessary to support our charitable activities: the Thanksgiving Pie Sale and the "Pull with Purpose" Row-A-Thon. RRA is a 501(c)(3) not-for profit and donations are fully tax deductible to the extent of the law. We will be happy to furnish receipts for donations. Thank you for your support of Rockland Rowing!